TA:Aerial Assault TA:Aerial Assault

woooaaaaa!!

WOW NICE JOB WITH THAT. Loving the 3D models and the smooth animation. Great job you got sum skillz! :D

Frontier Psychiatrist. Frontier Psychiatrist.

FINISH IT!

You need to finish this. This is awesome and a great song please finish you can make this great!

Devil Hunter: Episode 4 Devil Hunter: Episode 4

You got da skillz!

Pros:
Graphics kicked ass
Animation was nice and smooth
Must have taken a LONG time, and hthat showz u got da patience to do this great stuff!
Cons:
Sound a little crackled at sum parts
(yeah thats all lol)

Nice Job keep it up!

Yung-SamuraiJazz responds:

hehe you talkin to the wrong person bout the patience, but thanks man, glad u enjoyed my friend. I'll try to fix that sound as soon as possoble

The Fluffy Bunny Show The Fluffy Bunny Show

LOL

lol funny shit man but I don't think you should name iot what you did. anyways nice joke but graphicsa and al is a little iffy. make more!

Nightmare worms Nightmare worms

WOW

Like many have said befroe there is finly something worthwhile in the portal. Great job on this! Nice drawing and animation and it looks like this took alot of tie and you have the patience to do it. Keep it up!

iisotripyy responds:

War (Fragment) War (Fragment)

Eh

The drawing rocked and all but its short, and the recoil on gun workd but his hands never moved. You also failed to make eplosion just made it go white.

jordan-kelly responds:

The weapon in question puts out enough electromagnetic radiation to liquify the eyes and the soldiers' stoicism is a metaphor for the hollowness inside due to horrors they have witnessed.

Or I'm lazy, your choice.

- The Fruit Bowl - - The Fruit Bowl -

LOL

LOL nice. Good animation, good voices, good drawing man you did good with this funny one nice job!

Your Inner Molotov Your Inner Molotov

umm

Nice graphics but hardly any animation in beggining and stuff and liek wtf are they saying?

LollerCupcake responds:

RELEASE YOUR INNER MOLOTOV COCKTAIL

Sanon Legends Chp II 1/2 Sanon Legends Chp II 1/2

Cool!

Nice job you got sum skillz with Flash and you id a good job with this! If this gets blammed I think there's sumthin wrong with NG cause I liked this it was well done and drawn good and animated good and stuff liek that.

Sugar Rush! Sugar Rush!

Pretty

Pretty good. Well drawn, nice idea, original work... Nice job!