Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

All My 5 Belong Here!

Amazing. Awesome job love the graphics and the gameplay. You are awesome at Flash and you shuld be paid to make shit.

Only problems :
1. Glitches
a. Keep falling throgh floor
b. Die randomly
c. Get stuck to certain walls
2.Characters
a. I want mor eppl that look like soldiers! lol

Other then that YOU FUCKING RULE!!

what the fack what the fack

Nice job!

Liek the guy said before me this is pretty niceley drawn and put together but yes it does get hard at end lol. I didnt see any glitches tough nice job!

Mario's Adventure 2! Demo Mario's Adventure 2! Demo

NICE

THIS IS NICELY DONE AND ALL AND IS REALLY GOOD BUT WHY SUBMIT DEMOS? Not everything works and like.. yeah most of the stone things u need to hit are too high and all but this is REALLY NICE keep at it!

TrueDarkness responds:

For the things that are high and you need to get to, Down+Space for SUPER JUMP! =) Glad you liked thanks a lot! Hopefully the full version will be twice as good. Right now we are just looking for some good feedback, a motivation boost really. Also an opportunity for everyone else to play!

Desktop Simulator V.1 Desktop Simulator V.1

Not bad...

This isnt that bad... You could really do alot more and make it alot more interactive and mabey get your own idea but.. it's not really THAT bad.... try a lilk harder and add more next time ;)

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Oh MY God

Oh my god this is the best Flash Game I have ever played! This game reminds me of old games I used to play on the PS2 you could release this thing and make money it's so freaking good! You must be really good at Flash, I hope to see more stuff from you!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Pretty Good

Pretty good, gets a little boring after a little while, mabey add more things ( Like diffferent things to do or websites or stuff) I liked it though goood job. [If only Flash were that easy lol]

Sift Heads Sift Heads

VERY NICE

VERY NICE GRAPHICS, VERY NICE GAMEPLAY, A LITTLE HARD AT A FEW POINTS BUT.... I love the weapons and story line I was thinking on making a game liek this but different story. Love it!