TA:Aerial Assault TA:Aerial Assault

woooaaaaa!!

WOW NICE JOB WITH THAT. Loving the 3D models and the smooth animation. Great job you got sum skillz! :D

Frontier Psychiatrist. Frontier Psychiatrist.

FINISH IT!

You need to finish this. This is awesome and a great song please finish you can make this great!

Devil Hunter: Episode 4 Devil Hunter: Episode 4

You got da skillz!

Pros:
Graphics kicked ass
Animation was nice and smooth
Must have taken a LONG time, and hthat showz u got da patience to do this great stuff!
Cons:
Sound a little crackled at sum parts
(yeah thats all lol)

Nice Job keep it up!

Yung-SamuraiJazz responds:

hehe you talkin to the wrong person bout the patience, but thanks man, glad u enjoyed my friend. I'll try to fix that sound as soon as possoble

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

All My 5 Belong Here!

Amazing. Awesome job love the graphics and the gameplay. You are awesome at Flash and you shuld be paid to make shit.

Only problems :
1. Glitches
a. Keep falling throgh floor
b. Die randomly
c. Get stuck to certain walls
2.Characters
a. I want mor eppl that look like soldiers! lol

Other then that YOU FUCKING RULE!!

what the fack what the fack

Nice job!

Liek the guy said before me this is pretty niceley drawn and put together but yes it does get hard at end lol. I didnt see any glitches tough nice job!

Mario's Adventure 2! Demo Mario's Adventure 2! Demo

NICE

THIS IS NICELY DONE AND ALL AND IS REALLY GOOD BUT WHY SUBMIT DEMOS? Not everything works and like.. yeah most of the stone things u need to hit are too high and all but this is REALLY NICE keep at it!

TrueDarkness responds:

For the things that are high and you need to get to, Down+Space for SUPER JUMP! =) Glad you liked thanks a lot! Hopefully the full version will be twice as good. Right now we are just looking for some good feedback, a motivation boost really. Also an opportunity for everyone else to play!